Pre-Conference Workshop Day
9.00AM - 12.00PM
A Deep Dive into B & T Cell Directed Therapeutic Approaches for Type 1 Diabetes and Other Autoimmune Diseases
Join this workshop to gain unmissable insights into the mechanisms of autoimmune disease and unveil the progress that has been made in accelerating B & T cell-directed therapeutics for Type 1 Diabetes and other autoimmune diseases
- Exploring how to induce tolerance for the treatment of the NOD mouse spontaneous model of Type 1 Diabetes targeting multiple recombinant diabetogenic proteins
- Discovering specific translational knowledge gaps, developmental and methodological challenges to elucidate the mechanisms for Type 1 Diabetes and other autoimmune diseases.
- Assessing the need and opportunities for testing combination therapies in Type 1 Diabetes
1.00PM - 4.00PM
Discovering the Role of T-Reg Cells in Autoimmune Disease to Identify Therapeutic Opportunities
Join this interactive workshop to delve deeper into the role that T-Reg cells play in various autoimmune diseases and how new research on T-Reg directed therapeutic approaches could potentially open up new opportunities to treat patients.
- Discussing B cells in the wider context of the immune system, and specifically, their interactions with T-Reg cells
- Learning about the exploding field of T-Reg therapeutics
- Apply this knowledge to your drug pipeline to understand how to harness the power of T-Regs in autoimmune, transplant and inflammatory research